About:
Hi
Welcome to isra private limited:
Note: You will receive 100 ready done for you cooking food recipes videos free to use on your facebook, YouTube, commercial, website, Twitter, Instagram Page, etc.
All Videos will be Copyright Free, you can use them freely on your Youtube Channel and another social platform.
I will give you only 5$
- 100 cooking video
- image
- Ebook
- Thumbnails
- video editing
- ETC
Files Details:
- mp4 format
- Size Format: 640x480- square format
- Length: 40 seconds - 100 second
- Recipe I- English Subtitles
- Background Music
All Kinds of Recipes:
- breakfast
- brunch
- elevenses
- lunch
- dinner
If you have any questions let me know, I am available 24/7.
My experience in this field is more than 3 years. and I have already maintained several social media.
Contact me before Placing Order. Thanks
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment