Monday, July 10, 2023

Configure Your Cisco Routers, Switches Access Points And All Devices











About:

I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as Expert Network Engineer at Multinational ISP and I have great hands-on experience for more than 5 years in various network technologies.



I am CCNA, CCNP (Routing & Switching), CCNP Enterprise (Enterprise Core & Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation), Juniper JNCIA-Junos (JN0-102) and JNCIA (Cloud) certified.



I have very good knowledge in Cisco wireless technology, VOIP & Network Security.



I can configure Cisco devices and do any network related tasks you need.



Note: Please contact me before you placing the order



Manyy specialties:

- Configure Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls (ASA, Fortigate & Palo Alto) and Wireless Acess Points.

- Routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS & BGP) Configuration and troubleshooting Expert and Switching Expert (VLANs, STP, VTP...).

- Design/implement medium and large scale enterprise networks.

- VPNs Configuration Expert (IPSEC/L2TP, GRE/PPTP, OPENVPN & SoftEther).

- Wireshark Traffic Capture & Analysis Expert.

- Write technical reports.

- GNS-3, Packet Tracer, EVE-NG, VMWare workstation & VirtualBox Expert.



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...