Saturday, July 8, 2023

Be Your Consultant Dietitian And Make Your Diet Plan Wisely











About:

Hello,



My name is Naseem. I am a Registered Dietitian and Health Coach since 2019. I specialized in assisting those with health and fitness goals. I have a particular interest in working with clients who want to achieve weight loss or muscle gain.



In this service, I will focus on losing weight according to your diseases if you have. When planning the diet, I will also consider the food culture in the country you live in.



  1. Weekly diet plan with options (this means you don't have to eat the same food during the week. You will have options).
  2. The diet list will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
  3. If you have a chronic disease, the amount of snack and diet will change
  4. Balanced macro and micro foods
  5. I will control you regularly (according to the gig you choose)
  6. I will search your food culture according to the country you live in.
  7. Explanations about diseases you have and what you should be careful in your life
  8. If you have any intolerance I will be careful when I make a diet plan.
  9. Diet types are personal
  10. Small advice for exercising (it's not my job so just I will tell you what I know for sure).



PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Thanks,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...