Saturday, July 8, 2023

Provide Zapier Support Or Complete Any Zapier Work For You











About:

ZAPIER ️ Training Support Develoipment Debugging Documentation



Need help with your Zapier project? Purchase a block of time, and I will be your Zapier support, programmer and/or trainer. Blocks of time can be used in a single session, or over a 30 day period. Time is deducted in blocks of 5 minutes.



SCOPE OF WORK

Work requested must be based on Zapier, but can include connectivity applications eg: HubSpot, MailChimp, Gmail, Discord, Calendars, etc. For documentation, I can only provide this in English with the content provided as either MS Office apps, PDF or a Text document. For 1:1 sessions, any 'research' needed to facilitate your enquiry is off clock, as you are purchasing my solutions, not my research time.



DELIVERY

Where screen sharing is required or desired, I can communicate with you via MS Teams, Google Meet, Zoom or Discord. Alternatively, for tasks you provide for me to complete outside any 1:1 session, I can also communicate via Fiverr messaging or email.



GOT A QUERY?

If you are unsure how much time you may need, or if the scope of your request is within the boundaries of this Gig, please contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...