Friday, December 16, 2022

Optimize, Fix Tweaks, Repair Your PC Or Laptop, For Gaming











About:

I'll help you to get the maximum performance your Gaming or normal Computer/Laptop can achieve through tweaking Windows files - BIOS, Graphics Card Driver - optimizing/tweaking game files and safe overclocking and fixing any errors or incompatibility with your system! I feel this makes me the right person to handle your project, whether it be Optimization, Repair or a simple computer checkup!  

please feel free to contact me in the inbox. 

Services I will offer: 

 

  • Specific Optimization for Gaming, Work or Streaming 
  • FPS Boost (Depends on your current PC state) 
  • A-Z Windows Optimization 
  • Fix any Windows Issue 
  • CPU, GPU and Games Tweaks 
  • Complete Cleaning & Optimization 
  • NVIDIA/RADEON Best Settings 
  • Windows Installation . 
  • Controller Overclocking! 
  • Optimizations for games such as: Warzone, Valorant, CSGO, Dota 2, Apex Legends, PUBG, GTA V, Call of Duty, FIFA, Rocket League, Fortnite, Halo Infinite, New World, Elden Ring, Rust and more! 
  • Installing the drivers for your computer to run as expected such as Graphics - Audio - Gaming Peripherals etc. 
  • Optimize and reduce input lag for your PC. 
  • Analyzing & fixing overheating - underperforming PC's. 
  • Basic Overclocks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...