Saturday, December 17, 2022

Train You To Become An Agile Professional











About:

This Servant Leader is Here to Help! :-)



I am a Certified Agile Coach, SAFe Consultant, CSPO, and CSP-SM, with over 15 years of professional experience in Project Management, Process Improvement, Agile Software Development, and Business Analysis. The last 6+ years, I have assisted several DoD and industry partners optimize the way they develop software while making a complete culture shift improving productivity by an average of 75%. As a former Marine, I know what it takes to get the job done!



Please allow me train you on any agile topic you are looking to improve upon. Take a chance, you will not regret it.



6 Key Benefits of Using an Agile Coach

1. Immediate Application: Apply what you learn from our call ASAP.

2. Interested Third Party: Some times all it takes is someone from the outside.

3. A Guiding Hand: I am prepared to give you the knowledge, and assist in your implementation

4. A chance to Regroup: ALWAYS necessary when productivity declines

5. A Guiding Hand: I am prepared to give you the knowledge, and assist in your implementation

6. Mentor for you Scrum Master: The Scrum Master is the team's teacher/trainer. Please allow me the opportunity to train the trainer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...