About:
A distance Reiki Healing Session with a report and depending on the package you have purchased, extra days of Continuous Distance Reiki (CDR). Reiki is intelligent energy that flows to the places where it is most needed. It works on all levels: physically, emotionally, mental, and spiritual.
I am an Usui Shiki Ryoho Master. I am used as the vessel for the energy to flow from the universe though me to the designated recipient.
Some benefits:
- Increase in energy levels
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes restful sleep
- Accelerates recovery
- Removes energy blockages
- Clears Toxins
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports weight loss
- Relieves pain and aches
- and much more
CDR begins within 24 hours after the initial session.
I look forward to hearing from you and your loves ones...
Love and Light
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment