Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Fix Your Linux Server And Provide Open Source Solutions











About:

Hey!



Welcome to my gig. I am a German server engineer providing services/maintaining/troubleshooting for your Linux/Cloud environment.



The price depends on the service, so please contact me before ordering!



I also offer to maintain your environment on monthly base/with a monthly subscription. No need to buy a managed server! I offer to maintain your server!



Also check out my other gigs.



You are looking for a system admin?

  • manage your Webservers
  • manage your Firewall
  • manage updates
  • manage your running softwares
  • manage updates of your softwares
  • AWS managment
  • manage your domain DNS
  • and much more!



What I offer (everything selfhosted on your server):

  • Videoconference solutions
  • Communication platorms
  • Content Management Systems
  • E-Commerce
  • Document Management Systems
  • File-Transfer clients
  • Groupware
  • Media Streaming/Streaming platforms
  • Server monitoring
  • Photo/Video Galleries (Google Photos alternatives)
  • Proxys (Squid)
  • Timeoff-Management for your Business
  • File-Clouds (Nextcloud, Owncloud)
  • Project management
  • Blogging platforms
  • Forums (Discourse)
  • ERP systems
  • and much more!





Just contact me, we will find a solution for your business!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...