Thursday, October 20, 2022

Customization, Integration, And Automation In Your Zoho











About:

Note: Please contact me to discuss the project before placing order.



Hi there,



I am Sehrish. I have more than four years of experience in Zoho one. On the basis of my experience, I can assure you best quality work.

Services I am offering include:



customization of CRM/Book/Desk/Forms/Sales IQ/Inventory/Campaign etc

Email Templates/ Campaigns / Newsletters

Workflows /Automation

Integration of apps within Zoho crm

Integration of apps in zoho one

Webhook integration

Dashboard setup

Users setup

webforms

Zoho Forms

Zoho campaign

Zoho sign

Zoho books

Zoho inventory

Zoho desk

Zoho social

Zoho Mail

Zoho Flow

Deluge Functions

Custom automation/Button creation

and much more.



Please feel free to contact me.



Thank you

Have a Good day :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...