Thursday, October 20, 2022

Develop Or Customize Recipes For You











About:

hello there,



This gig is for those who want to get recipes developed or customized accordingly.

I can develop new recipes or customize the recipes according to ones requirement, they may be

  1. patients,
  2. health and fitness enthusiasts, 
  3. health and fitness related websites and apps,
  4. health and fitness related restaurants/ cafes, etc.



*also pre-existing recipes can be customized for

  1. nutrients increment or decrement, 
  2. ingredients inclusion or exclusion, etc.





Service includes,

  1. Ingredients,
  2. Method of preparation,
  3. Approximate Nutritive values of macro-nutrients,
  4. Tips and notes for the recipe (if any),





-why choose me?

1) Feasible work

2) Budget friendly

3) Free consultation

4) Work on demand





*if there are any extra services you require, please specify through message and I will charge wisely and create a custom offer for it accordingly.





  • note: please message me before placing the order as I may require some details regarding your order.



all the best :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...