Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Be Your Kubernetes Guy











About:

Hi there,



Thanks for visiting.



I'm a professional DevOps engineer with more than 2 years of experience. I will be offering a plethora of DevOps services for you. Please go through the client's feedback and decide. 



  1. Deploy Kubernetes on-prem or use cloud managed services.
  2. Dockerize your application and deploy them in Kubernetes
  3. Providing support for implementing Kubernetes managed services like EKS in AWS, GKE in GCP
  4. Deploy your applications in other container orchestration services like ECS,FARGATE 
  5. Provide you Kubernetes YAML files for automatons.
  6. Fix issues related to your Kubernetes networks.
  7. Support with Rancher/Spinnaker/Helm



Above are some of the general services that I can think of related to this gig but there are many more. 



Thanks & BR,

Ridtech



Please do not order without contacting me first. Prices are negotiable depending on the task.

Reviews


:

Ridtech did a good job setting up the production for my startup. He was competent and had the skills necessary to complete the task.

:

I absolutely recommend ridtech to anyone who wants help in the AWS EKS function. He has been professional, very patient, and really excellent to do the task. He produced a video and walked me through the process of deployment. Hope to work again with him, Well done !!

:

We had a pretty complex architecture to set up. He manage to make everything work as expected and persevere until all the environment was fully functional. Communication has been good. It eases the working process a lot. We will definitely come back again for further needs, thanks!

:

Very knowledgeable and take the time to explain each step clearly. Takes the time to understand your need and tailor the solution to answer it.

:

I like the work quality, but dislike his attitude as a buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...