Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Give Healthy Diet Plan For Loosing Or Gaining Weight











About:

HI, my name is Dr Shehnaz. I have done specialization in dietetics and nutrition from Lahore Pakistan. i'm also a nutrition counselor.

I work to provide healthy diet plans to my clients and help them to achieve their fitness goals.

if you are looking for your personal fitness coach then I'm here to help you.

I will give you diet suggestions and diet plan for weight loss and weight gain

I'm here to help you to keep your blood pressure normal

     I WILL GIVE YOU DIET PLAN IF YOU HAVE:

stomach disorder, diabeties, pregnancy, insulin disorder or any kind of disease!

 you can consult for a drug and nutrient interacton.

i will write your health and fitness articles

you can freely consult your personal nutrition and fitness problems with me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...