About:
I am a former Brooks Professional Athlete and Qualified Coach of 1000+ Athletes over the last decade. I work with all ages and abilities, from youth to collegians, to masters runners, helping them reach their individual goals, and find what they are looking for most in training performance.
My coaching will seamlessly fit with your schedule - whether you're busy or have a lot of free time, my coaching is for the hard-working, goal-driven individual looking to elevate their health and performance.
Much of the training I provide is individualized around the athlete and their specific needs/wants and goals in training. I take a long-term approach in ensuring the training isn't rushed nor forced, but as a way of helping you make developments today, and seeing those flourish in years to come.
Every plan I write is specifically tailored to each individual and is carefully updated and adjusted based on their progress and overall feedback throughout a program. I encourage and practice a high degree of communication so that I can meet you where you are and be sure that the training I provide is consistent with your goals.
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment