Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Help To Prepare Technical Reports Of Networking Projects











About:

A CCNA/CCNP R&S, HCIA/HCIP R&S Network Engineer with strong Network Design & Deployment skills. I have a demonstrated history of working in the Telecom & Network field for more than 10 years. I will help in Designing, Deploying, IP Planning intermediate to the advanced level enterprise networks.



**************************************************************************************************************

                            Field of Specialties

************************************************************************************************************* 

Network Design (LAN/WAN)

IP Planning (Public/Private)

Deployment of Network



Routing

Static Routing

Dynamic Routing with (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, )

BGP MPLS L2 & L3 VPNs.

Load Balancing with routing protocols.

Switching Technologies (VLAN/Inter VLAN Routing, STP, etc)

Network Troubleshooting (Simulation & Real Environment)

HLD Designing in Visio, Packet Tracer & GNS3

Network IP Planning.

Cisco Router Configuration

Cisco Switch Configuration

NAT/PAT 

Sub netting (FLSM/VLSM)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...