Thursday, December 15, 2022

Setup Penetration Testing Lab For You











About:

I will set up a secure virtual penetration testing lab.

Hello!

  • Do you want to get started with virtual machines and virtualization?
  • Do you want to get started in the industry of Cyber Security?
  • Do you want to be a cyber security expert?
  • Want to create a free penetration testing (Cyber security) lab on your single PC/Laptop?
  • Do you want to learn and practice different Operating Systems?

If yes, Then I am the one who can set your practice lab environment on your own PC or Laptop. I will be setting up a diversified lab environment on your own laptop / Desktop to practice your learnings and get Hands-on Keyboard experience.

I have more than 4 years of experience with these technologies that I will be setting up for you. I am also a graduate in the majors of I.T from a well-reputed institute where I learned and practiced everything under the supervision of Great Mentors.

I will be setting up the following things in your lab:

  1. Set up hypervisor i.e VMWare, Virtualbox.
  2. Set up pentesting distros i.e Kali Linux, Parrot OS
  3. Set up the target machines where attacks will be performed i.e Windows 10, Ubuntu,
  4. Capture the flag (CTF) VulnHub-machines.
  5. Vulnerable web applications.

Discuss and order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...