About:
I will be installing the version of macOS of your choice on your Intel desktop computer. The version(s) of macOS you can install may sometimes depend on your hardware and its compatibility, which could affect the features you will have available. If you meet the hardware requirements for a specific macOS installation, your PC will have fully featured and functional macOS. Said installation will be performed employing the vanilla method and using the OpenCore bootloader, which is said to be the future of Hackintoshes.
By purchasing this gig I will create a custom-built EFI folder made for your specific system. I can also help you during the steps to achieve a working system.
Note: Not every computer is compatible with macOS, nor every component (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card, Graphics card, storage device, etc.) If you do not have a suitable system, I cannot guarantee a fully functional macOS installation. To avoid unnecessary cancellations, please contact me before placing your order preferably providing me with a detailed list of your system's specs.
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment