Thursday, October 6, 2022

Be Your AWS Solutions Architect And Devops Guy











About:

PLEASE DO NOT Place ORDER WithOut DISCUSSION. 



Hi there,



I'm an AWS certified solutions architect associate working on AWS technologies for a long time. I have software development experience too. I mostly worked on cloud-native applications, microservices architecture, and Serverless technologies.



This gig will offer the following services

Design and implement highly available, secure, and economical AWS hosting solutions (autoscaling groups,EKS, ECS etc.) 



Compute:

AWS ElasticBeanstalk 

AWS EC2

AWS Lambda

Lightsail



Storage:

AWS S3

EBS

AWS Backup



Database:

AWS RDS

Amazon Aurora RDS

AWS DynamoDB

ElastiCache



Networking & Content Delivery:

VPC

Route 53

CloudFront

API Gateway



Management:

CloudWatch

AWS Auto Scaling

CloudTrail



Security & Identity:

IAM

AWS Cognito

AWS Certificate Manager (Configure SSL Certificate)

Key Management Service

AWS WAF (Web Application Firewall)



Application Integration:

Simple Notification Service

Simple Queue Service

AWS EventBridge



Customer Engagement:

Simple Email Service



Containers:

Elastic Container Registry

Elastic Container Service

Elastic Kubernetes Service



Webservers:

Nginx

Apache



Regards

Abdul Basit

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...