About:
Hey,
This is Aitezaz, and I have 7th years plus experience in different organizations as a ( network administrator, Linux Administrator, Cloud Administrator and System Support Engineers ).
and my expertise are these AWS, Microsoft Azure, MCSC 2012, 2016, System hardware and software Expertise, PF Sense Firewall, Linux Server, Ubuntu, Fortinet Firewall, and Sonic WALL Firewall, are just a few of the firewalls for security and I have extensive experience working for various large corporations in Pakistan.
I will give you Services
Fully support about software and hardware Firewalls
- Installation, configuration or resolving problems
- Configured Load Balancing
- Configured OPEN VPN
- web proxy and internet proxy
- issues fix
- Traffic control
- Rules and many more features give you full support
- And many more, depending on your needs, I will help & troubleshoot service related problems of various nature
Kind Regard:
Thanks
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment