Friday, August 12, 2022

Work On Your Iot Blynk Project











About:

Hi there, in this Gig, I'm providing the Blynk IoT platform service, I can write the whole firmware (Arduino Code) and as well as integrate the Blynk IoT platform with your application based on your requirements. Whatever project requirements you have just feel completely free to drop me a message about it and you sure will get an immediate response.

I am providing my services on the Fiverr platform for 1 year now (This is my new Fiverr account) and client satisfaction has always been my number one priority. I have 4+ years of experience in this field and I certainly will provide you the best service for your IoT Blynk Project.

I will

  • provide complete documentation of the project
  • wiring diagram/schematic
  • Guide you in each step to set everything up on your side
  • If required, I can also set up the software side myself using any remote access software.



I'm totally thrilled to work with you on your project.

Reviews


:

Excellent and Quick service, Understood my requirements in No time and started the development right after i ordered, He also kept me updated throughout the development process, Would definitely recommend others to work with for any kind of Blynk Related Project.

:

seller delivery was top notched. his documentation was cleared and when i got any doubts he reply fast. Definitely will work with him again.

:

This guy is very helpful!!! 10/10 recommended, a genius and a good person

:

A great work with him.. Understand the req. an very humble guy.

:

Working with this guys is very awesome, very polite , patient, and fast working . If you want your work be perfect. I advice you all to work with him .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...