Monday, August 8, 2022

Create A Personalized Diet Plan For Your Fitness Goals











About:

I'm Atta khan an ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) Master trainer and I'm at your avail to provide you with the best possible diet plan which will be a perfect fit for your goals. I have been in the fitness industry for over a decade and I know what is best for you and your lifestyle.

Here is my website

https://attakhan.issacertifiedtrainer.com/my-certifications



Here is my Instagram

https://instagram.com/atta_khan_fitness_coach?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=



My diet plan will be customized right according to your fitness goals which includes but is not limited to.



  • MUSCLE GAIN
  • FAT LOSS
  • SHREDDING
  • BULKING
  • MANTAINANCE
  • ETC





Some of My Certifications

» ISSA Master Trainer

» ISSA Elite Trainer

» ISSA Bodybuilding Specialist

» ISSA Certified Transformation Specialist

» ISSA Specialist in Strength & Conditioning

» ISSA Weight Management Specialist

» ISSA Online Coaching Certification

» ISSA Certified Nutritionist

» ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

» Trainers Guide to Diabetes: Type 1 and 2

» Three Proven Reasons Your Client's Fat Isn't Falling Off

» Cardio or Strength First?

» Heart Rate Training

» Kettle Bell Training

» Posture

» High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...