Friday, August 19, 2022

Provide Technical Support And Fix Windows Linux Laptop PC











About:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** Dear Sir / Madam Please contact Me before you Order to save the time and Cost ****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Having Issues with Desktop or Laptop? 


I can help you with my knowledge and experience as  a System Engineer for 5+ years.  



What I can help you with ?

  • Windows / Linux troubleshooting 
  • Application Installation (MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc )
  • Install / Fix device driver issues
  • Basic Data backup and Recovery
  • Printer / Scanner setup
  • and many more....


What Operating System I support ?

  • windows 10 / 8 / 7/ XP / Server 2019 / 2016 / 2012
  • Linux Ubuntu / Fedora / Mint / Kali / suse ... etc


What Brand hardware I can help with ?

Dell / Hp / Samsung / ASUS / Gigabyte / Intel / AMD / Nvidia / Toshiba / MSI /...etc



Reviews


:

Great worker and with excellent communication. He always is very thorough and responsive.

:

war357 is the best fixing computer needs

:

Thank you Sir

:

Highly recommend war357

:

Very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend war357




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...