Thursday, August 11, 2022

Migrate Your Email To Google Workspace Or Office 365, No Downtime











About:

Hey! Do you want to change your email hosting provider and migrate your mailboxes to Google Workspace or Office 365? Guess, you’ve come to the right place. I have done this 1000 of times for clients all around the globe, so I am very familiar with this process. 



I will setup ​

  • Your Custom Domain with Google Workspace or Office 365.
  • Domain Verification and Add MX Records to Receive Emails.
  • Seamless emails migration into your new Mailboxes.
  • Seamless contacts migration into your new Mailboxes.
  • Seamless calendars migration into your new Mailboxes.
  • Add SPFDKIM and DMARC Records For Email Deliverability and Authentication that will insure inbox email delivery.
  • Troubleshoot any other delivery issues 



I can Migrate your Mailboxes:

From Google Workspace to Office 365 or Vice versa 

From cPanel Webmail to Google Workspace or Office 365.

From any other 3rd Party Email Hosting (Zoho, ProtonMail) to Google Workspace or Office 365.



Transferring existing mailboxes emails from current host to G Suite may take some time depending on the current size of the mailbox.





I guarantee 

  • 100% Security of your Information
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction


Any Question? Do inbox me to discuss further more :)

Reviews


:

Wow, Nouman is amazing! Saved me hours of frustration with this task and handled it immediately and correctly! Completed the tasks within hours, not days. Extremely helpful throughout the whole process and quick to reply with zero communication issues. I can't recommend him enough!

:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation just made my day :) Looking forward to work with you again.

:

All I can say is WOW! Had a brief chat to ensure he was all good for the job and made an order. His professionalism and ethic was greatly appreciated. He got the job done super fast and even made informed recommendations on other things I should think about. Thank you so much for all your help. I have a few other bits of work I need done so I'm on to the next job with him already. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation just made my day :) Looking forward to work with you again.

:

I've worked with nouman time and time again to set up my Gmail for various businesses. He is awesome to work with, gets the job done faster than expected, and is incredibly professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...