About:
Are you ready for a change?
I will create the perfect diet plan for a week, 2 weeks, or a month, based on your weight, size, workout, and job. The most important part is the chat that we will have and depending on the persona I will create a personal healthy diet.
Changing a food habit can be difficult so let me help you and achieve your goals.
Healthy Diet Plan
- 1-3 parts depending on your goal and your current health & fitness level (mostly one part)
- One week meal plan for each piece you should follow up to 16 weeks
- 3 daily variations for dieting
- 2-6 meals + 0-3 snacks for each variant, depending on your goal and food restriction (mostly 3 meals + 2 snacks)
Workout Routine
- 1-3 parts depending on your goal and your current health & fitness level (mostly two parts)
- One week workout schedule for each piece you should follow for 4-16 weeks
HARD WORK PAYS OFF
Reviews
:
Hey seems busy but will make time to make sure everything is up to what you are looking for. Great communication in working together.
:Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working together.
:I highly recommend Andrej's offers! He responded in less than 5 minutes and delivered my order in less than an hour. I am very satisfied with the order. The diet plan is awesome and it is better than I expected. Finally, I don't need to starve myself and still lose weight. Such a professional! Thank you so much!
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment