Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Make A Customized Diet And Workout Plan For You











About:

Hello! Are you bored of all these food restricting diets r are you tired of working out with equipment? Are macros counting before every meal a [rblem for you? And you need help in this matter.



I am here to help you. I`ll make a customized diet plan that`ll fulfill all your daily calorie or macros requirements and I`ll make a workout plan for you that you can do at home with or without equipment.



I am a doctor and I know what I am doing because my designed diet and workout plan will help you in achieving your goals faster and with out any bad side effects.

You can get a pdf version of the diet and workout plan.



Dieting:

The concept of dieting is changing with time. In modern medicine, you can eat selected food and swap your favorite food with a more delicious and healthy one.



A perfect diet plan is made by calculating the exact amount of calories and macronutrients that are required by a person daily.

I`ll keep in mind our BMI, weight, height, and how many calories you need to burn daily.



Feel free to ask any question...!



Reviews


:

Took 3 revisions to get it right, Seller responded well though to all requests.

:

Oh! This is so bad.. I have done everything to make a perfect ebook for you... All those revisions were not promised and I did them anyway to please you but this is not fair from your side.... I am very upset..

:

Productive in communication and truly professional! Helped me improve my very picky diet to be fast, nutritious and easy to eat.

:

I was very happy with the plan, totally remcomend it. Seller was also amazing

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...