Saturday, July 23, 2022

Deliver 30 Tracks For Meditation With Binaural Beats Music Studio











About:

I'll deliver 30 tracks for meditation with binaural beats music studio.

All 30 music tracks are with binaural beats for meditation, health, relax, study, prosperity, inner peace, stress relief, wealth, deep sleep, babies, money and many other niches.



The music is created in my own studio and if you want you'll receive CopyRights Comercial License for all 30 tracks that you'll purchase from me for an extra $5 fee. (Recomand 100%)



You can use the music for YouTube, re-sell applications, music background, voice-over, spa and other areas that I'll specific you in your license.



If you want to know the lenght of each track, titles and the niches for those 30 tracks, please ask me in private or check my pdf/photo attached to this gig.



My favorite music niches is music for meditation, health, money, babies, relax, study, prosperity, inner peace, stress relief, wealth, deep sleep, babies and many other niches.



Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to your order with all my heart to serve you with my beautiful music.



Have a blessed day!

With love, Ramona!

Reviews


:

She's a great seller with quality skiles and music and I'm very proud because I find her music. Thank you very much. I recommend her 100%!

:

Thank you very much for your kind words! I appreciate it a lot!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...