About:
Hi All,
I have doing automation for more than last 12 years. I have a vast knowledge of automating the process in UiPath, AA and as well as in blueprism. Till date I have delivered more than 100+ automation processes for different clients. High quality service will be provided and commitment on the date. On a week basis we will have the connect and check the progress.
Looking forward to work with you and make a longer relationship.
I am very excited to work in your project. I am a certified and experienced Robotic Process Automation Engineer. I have worked on PDF/Excel automation, Web Scrapping, Web/Desktop automation, Database automation and Outlook automation using UiPath.
Now I am a full time freelancer, so completing the project in the given time frame is possible.
If you are interested in my profile please send me a message for further developments.
Thank you.
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment