About:
Nginx RTMP/HLS Live streaming server. Go live on your website, facebook, twitter, youtube etc. Live streaming of pre recorded videos, IP cameras, online live lectures, live stream churches and more.
1. RTMP Streaming
2. HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) / DASH Support
3. Live FFMPEG Transcoding
4. Push to multiple social platforms like YT, FB, TW
5. On Demand Portal development
6. HLS Player
7. Live Recordings in multiple FLVs & MP4
8. Stream Key authentication
9. Supported by Wowza, JWplayer and other streaming engines.
10. H264/ACC supported
11. Domain locking / SSL
12. Secure token
13. Adaptive Bitrate Streaming (ABR)
14. VOD Module (play mp4 videos in m3u8 format)
15. Webrtc to RTMP
16. Re streaming
17. API to generate stream keys
18. API for re streaming
19. API to get MP4 links (VOD)
20. 1 month free tech support
And many more features according to your requirements.
Please discuss with me before placing the order. Thank you.
Reviews
:
I love working with him. He is fast, professional, and accommodating. I have used him multiple times, and each time is great.
:Very fast delievery
:Excellent service!
:Great to work with as always! Highly recommend!
:I am very happy to work with him, because he is skilled and confident in his work, I hope I will like him for my work in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment