About:
I will be your nutrition accountability partner. I have an M.S. in Health and Exercise Science and I have been a part of a weight management research projects. So I know what it takes for someone to achieve their nutritional goals.
I will use and implement tools to help you stay on track with your diet or meal plan. I offer live 15 minute check ins and 30 minute consultations via Zoom. Each day of the week you will message/document a picture/video of what you eat. During our 15 minute check ins we will discuss what helps you stay on track and what does not. In our end of week recap we will implement exercises/tools to assist in meeting your goals. All sessions will be conducted via Zoom with ongoing support during the week of your plan.
Upon request, a customized/personal 3 week meal plan can be created for you.
Reviews
:
Overall great service
: : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment