About:
Not seeing the results you want from your current workout routine? I will take your existing regime and give it a refresh to get you better, faster results.
With 10 years of experience creating unique, engaging workouts in the gym and at home, and recent personal training education, I can make adjustments based on your goals and location. Whether you're focused on strength training, toning or weight loss, either at home or in the gym, I've got you covered.
This gig is tailored to your personal needs, preferences and capabilities, so you can feel healthy and confident thanks to your routine.
What you will receive:
- BASIC. Your workout routine professionally structured into a 7-day plan so you can get right to it with no questions asked.
- STANDARD. Your workout routine professionally structured into a 7-day plan, with 3 unique exercises added in to change it up.
- PREMIUM. Based on your existing routine and fitness goals, a completely redone 7-day workout plan with brand new exercises to boost your progress.
Questions? Feel free to message me!
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment