Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Formulate Natural And Organic Cosmetics Or Skincare











About:

 am a certified CHEMIST, specialized in the field of Cosmetics with 10 years experience in R&D.

Academic Qualification:

M.Sc Chemistry

If you have a rough idea, I 

Can transform your rough idea to a High Quality Formula.

I have my own laboratory and I make and test formulations.

I will develop organic formulations for you by using only natural ingredients. 

What you will get:

Ingredients list

Step wise manufacturing details

Supplier details if you will 

Need

Any other details if you will need

Formulation I will provide:

Hair care

Shampoo

Conditioner

Masks

Serums

Growth oils

Hair Gels

Skin Care:

All types of creams

Toners

Masks

Lotions

Scrubs

Serums

Cleanser

Oils

Baby products

Men products

Perfumes

Toothpaste etc

Cost would be according to level of task.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is a very good communicator, work delivered on time.

:

this is my second time placing a order i will order again

:

thanks you so much..you are the best costomer ever...😇

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...