Monday, January 17, 2022

Design And Document Network Project And Fix Network Issues











About:

I will design and document the network projects and will fix computer networks, cisco ip telephony, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Routing & switching issues.

I have more than 10 years of large scale IT Infrastructure support experience. My core components include,

·      Packet Tracer Simulations

·      Cisco IP Telephony/VoIP

·      Router and Switch Configuration

·      IoS Upgradation

·      Routing

·      Switching

·      LAN WAN Configuration

·      DHCP

·      DNS

·      NAT

·      Port Security 

·      Access List 

·      SNMP 

·      VLAN/Inter VLAN  

·      CDP

·      Port Channel

·      etc



Feel free to contact.

Please send your detailed requirements with deadline to avoid any misunderstanding.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...