Friday, January 14, 2022

Build Or Fix A Pc For You











About:

Want to build pc but don't know how!



Hocneg is here to help you I'm a tech nerd and PC enthusiast

i have experience building pc for 7+ years



Here is what My gigs are offering :



I will pick best pc parts for you according to your need and budget including :

  • PC parts (CPU,RAM,Mothertboard,GPU,etc)
  • Monitor
  • Tech tips (any question about computer)



I also can guide you step by step to make your own dream pc from building it, install it, and optimize it to suit your personal need.



I will do all of this via discord to explain all you need to about the parts I choose for you or guide you to create your own pc











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...