Sunday, December 12, 2021

Fix Your Computer And Do Any Updates Or Troubleshoot Problem











About:

I will diagnose and fix your technical issue. I will also explain what went wrong and can also advise on what should be done to avoid these problems in future.

My Services:

  • Installation Windows 7,8,10
  • Analyze system Performance
  • Games and Software installation and error fixing
  • Drivers installation
  • Remove Viruses, Spyware, and Malware
  • PC Optimization & Defragmentation
  • Configuring and Speed up PC
  • Data recovery
  • Printer installation
  • Other Computer issues
  • Data Recovery Tools



Supported OS:

  • Windows  7 - 8 - 8.1 - 10 and mac.

I will use Teamviewer quick support to remotely troubleshoot.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...