Saturday, December 11, 2021

Code Your Cpp Python Javascript Projects











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig!

I'm Zeeshan Alam with 3+ years of experience in C++, Python and JavaScript programming. I have solved several problems using C/C++, Python or JavaScript. I am very good at solving data structures problems.

I will solve coding problem in C/C++ or Python for you. I will code your tasks and projects in C, C++ or Python. I have worked on several projects. The code will be readable and optimum. I can use different libraries available for above mentioned languages like OpenCV.

Expertise:

  • C
  • C++
  • Python
  • OpenCV
  • JavaScript
  • Data Structures

Note: Contact me before placing order.

Thank You

Reviews


:

Once again, did fantastic Python work and in less than 1 day

:

Fantastic Python programming. Highly recommended for all Python work. Did it in a matter of hours, was having trouble with it working and was helping me fix it with quick responses

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Recording Meditation

About: I will record an audio file meditation to suit your needs. It can be for weightloss, relaxation, motivation, visualizat...